One of the most in-demand players this off-season, Matthijs de Ligt's future could be about to come clearer.
A reported target for Barcelona, Manchester United and Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain are right in the mix to lure the Ajax captain to the French capital.
It is set to be a busy couple of weeks for agent Mino Raiola…
TOP STORY – PSG JUMP AHEAD IN DE LIGT RACE
According to Gianluca Di Marzio, Ligue 1 holders Paris Saint-Germain are in "advanced talks" for Matthijs de Ligt's signature.
After helping Netherlands reach the Nations League final, De Ligt is believed to be close to swapping Ajax for Paris - where PSG are craving Champions League success.
The report claims a deal could be finalised "shortly" after the looming return of director Leonardo from AC Milan, with LaLiga champions Barcelona the only other team in the mix.
- Premier League champions Manchester City and their rivals Manchester United could be pipped to the signing of Benfica sensation Joao Felix by Atletico Madrid, according to The Mirror.
- Tuttosport's front page features Mauro Icardi and fellow Argentine star Paulo Dybala. The story claims Juventus are the only team capable of signing Icardi from Serie A rivals Inter following Antonio Conte's arrival, with Dybala reportedly included in the potential deal.
- According to Tuttomercatoweb, Inter winger Ivan Perisic is a target for Premier League side Leicester City. The 30-year-old Croatia international has also been linked to Arsenal and Manchester United.
Aaron Wan-Bissaka tells Crystal Palace he wants his dream transfer to Man Utd https://t.co/xvZUkDjW4p— Sun Sport (@SunSport) June 11, 2019
- Napoli are preparing a €50million bid for PSV star Hirving Lozano, La Gazzetta dello Sport reports. The Italian side, who have also been linked to Real Madrid outcast James Rodriguez following a two-year loan spell at Bayern Munich, tracked the Mexico international throughout the 2018-19 campaign.
- Tottenham are set to make a new offer for Real Betis and Argentina star Giovani Lo Celso, according to The Mirror. Spurs – who are looking to invest following an unexpected Champions League final berth – reportedly had a £53m bid knocked back for the midfielder.
- According to The Sun, Manchester United target Aaron Wan-Bissaka has asked Crystal Palace to grant him a move to the Red Devils. United – who are also reportedly eyeing Leicester City centre-back Harry Maguire – have already had an offer turned down. Moving further up the field and Sport claims Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side have made contact with Barcelona midfielder Ivan Rakitic following their sixth-place finish in the Premier League.
|Gayle flies the flag for India-Pakistan and Morgan´s six appeal - Cricket World Cup week in review|
|Finch sensed danger as Bangladesh launched Trent Bridge chase|
|Federer passes Tsonga test in Halle|
|Sharapova comeback cut short by clinical Kerber|
|Real Madrid legend Raul to take charge of Castilla|
|Birmingham not seeking permanent Monk replacement|
|Osaka exit clears path for Barty to claim world number one ranking|
|Devastating Warner slays Tigers as Australia win run-fest|
|England keeper Bardsley criticises ´cruel´ penalty law|
|Egypt v Zimbabwe: Expectations mount as Salah launches bid for glory|
|Dumoulin out of Tour de France as Froome leaves hospital|
|England v Sri Lanka: Hosts looking to power on from Morgan masterclass|
|Cavs owner Gilbert released from hospital after stroke|
|Wan-Bissaka ´thinking about´ Man Utd speculation|
|Barty can land number one ranking with Birmingham triumph after Osaka bows out|
|Bellamy joins former Man City team-mate Kompany at Anderlecht|
|Hummels showed courage to return to Dortmund - Zorc|
|Del Potro suffers another cruel injury blow|
|Sarri: Chelsea had to accommodate Hazard|
|Ecuador v Chile: Gomez not to blame for ´crisis´, claims FEF boss Egas|
|Ferrari to meet F1 officials for review of Vettel penalty|
|Raul, Morata and Courtois - Llorente the latest player to cross Madrid divide|
|Imperious Warner smashes highest score of World Cup|
|Goga Bitadze laughs off Zion Williamson media snub|
|Sarri out to prove sceptics wrong|
|Nadal books in for Wimbledon preparation at Hurlingham|
|Juventus ´love´ Pogba and want Rabiot - Paratici|
|Hartley left out of England training squad|
|Manchester City confirm Zinchenko extension|
|Atletico agree deal to sign Llorente from rivals Madrid|
|Ten Hag extends Ajax contract|
|Juventus appointment ´crowning moment´ of Sarri´s career|
|Juve boss Sarri wants to help Ronaldo break Serie A record|
|NBA Draft 2019: Zion Williamson backed to become ´world´s best´|
|Khan pondering boxing retirement|
|Juventus sell Orsolini to Bologna for €15m|
|Only Neymar knows his future - Douglas Costa|
|Championship fixtures 2019-20: Derby start at Huddersfield, Fulham visit Barnsley|
|FFA outlines plan for national second division|
|Berizzo: Paraguay dropped two points against Argentina|
|All change in Serie A: The task awaiting Sarri, Conte, Giampaolo and Fonseca|
|Rumour Has It: Real Madrid to offer €130m and James or Bale for Neymar|
|Scherzer overcomes broken nose to inspire Nationals|
|Messi: We´re convinced we will beat Qatar|
|A football genius and Lionel Messi – Newcastle poke fun at Argentina great and hail Almiron|
|Argentina lucky to be alive at Copa America – Scaloni|
|Mexico 3 Canada 1: Guardado brace preserves Martino´s 100 per cent record|
|Lightning´s Nikita Kucherov caps off season with Hart Trophy|
|Argentina 1 Paraguay 1: Messi scores but Copa America exit looms|
|World Rugby scraps Nations Championship plans|
|Sanchez left with ´bad taste´ after Qatar´s loss to Colombia|
|Salah among world´s best three players – Elmohamady|
|NBA Draft 2019: Three players with boom or bust potential|
|Colombia 1 Qatar 0: Zapata heads in late winner|
|NBA Draft 2019: Five second-round sleepers|
|NBA Draft 2019: Three players who will be selected too early|
|NBA Draft 2019: Six things we learned from Zion Williamson´s interview|
|NBA Draft 2019: What will Warriors do with pick 28?|
|Injured Del Potro withdraws at Queen´s, Lopez into last eight|
|We´ll wait and see - Jorginho agent not ruling out Juventus move|
|Women´s World Cup Review: Argentina and VAR dump Scotland out as England top Group D|
|Lopez strongly denies match-fixing allegations|
|Defending champion Coric comes through Halle thriller|
|Australia v Bangladesh: Carey and co target dangerman Shakib|
|Euro U21s Review: Fornals stunner gets Spain off the mark, Poland shock Italy|
|Argentina make Women´s World Cup history with stunning Scotland comeback|
|Sevastova cruises past Tomljanovic at Mallorca Open|
|Celtic could face Nomme Kalju or Shkendija in Champions League qualifying|
|New Zealand skipper Williamson hails De Grandhomme innings|
|Inter complete Politano deal|